• They are sold individually
• This item you will receive it in 18K Gold plated over solid 925 sterling silver
• Size: from 3mm to 15mm
• Wire Thickness - Available in:
- 0.40mm - 26gauge (very thin),
- 0.50mm - 24gauge (thinner),
- 0.60mm - 22gauge (thinner),
- 0.80mm - 20gauge (international jewelry standard) or
- 1.00mm - 18gauge (thicker)
• We sell these hoops individually, allowing you to customize wire thickness (gauge), millimeter size (inner diameter) and metal color for each.
• Gauge size refers to the wire thickness. 20 gauge is about the thickness of an average earring post and 26 gauge is thinner and more delicate. 18 gauge is slightly thicker.
The higher the gauge number, the thinner the wire.
Note: The thicker gauge in the smaller hoops are a bit more difficult to open and close.
• We measure our hoops by inner diameter – inside edge across to inside edge. 3mm is tiny, the smallest sized hoop we make. The smallest sizes are great for Tragus piercings and piercings close to the edge. 6mm is the size of the end of a new pencil eraser and 9mm is the size of an iPhone home button. Since everyone’s shape, size and piercing distance from the edge can be so uniquely different, there’s really no one-size-fits-all. Some like a hoop to fit snug and others prefer a looser fitting hoop.
Shipment & Deliveries
WE SHIP FROM ITALY
WHEN WILL MY ORDER ARRIVE?
Delivery times vary depending on the country of destination.
If there are no setbacks, orders leave our offices within 24 working hours of being placed.
EUROPE 5-7 working days
UNITED STATES & CANADA 10-15 working days
MEXICO almost 4 months
WORLDWIDE 10-20 working days
Occasionally, shipments to countries outside the EU may incur additional duties and taxes, which in any case are the responsibility of the purchaser.
CAN I CHANGE OR CANCEL MY ORDER?
You can cancel your order as long as it has not been shipped. Write us a message to notify us so we can update or cancel your order.
CAN I CHANGE THE DELIVERY ADDRESS?
As long as your order is not marked as "Shipped" you can change the address by sending a message to our Customer Service.
CAN I RETURN A PRODUCT?
If you would like to make a return, please contact us via mail firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of delivery or ship directly to the address listed below, and ship your items back within 30 days of delivery.
All jewelry must be returned unworn and in their original condition and packaging. All buyers are responsible for return shipping costs and if the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value. LEAVE A NOTE IN THE ENVELOPE WITH ORDER NUMBER, REASONS OF RETURN.
The return must be sent to the following address:
Snejana De Marchi
Via del Vecchio Mulino 11/2
36040 Sossano, VI
We will issue the refund of the value of your order (shipping charges are non-refundable), once we will receive the UNWORN item and see it is in its original condition and packaging. The refund will be issued to the same payment method used at checkout. The refund amount will be available on your card within 14 days of receiving the return.
If you have any questions about returning or exchanging your purchase, it is best to contact us via mail email@example.com.
GOLD-FILLED | 925 STERLING SILVER: Frequent cleaning is recommended to maintain its true beauty. We recommend removing your gold-filled or 925 sterling silver jewelry before bathing, swimming, or using household cleaning products. Soaps, perfumes, natural oils and perspiration can also take a toll on your jewelry. Wipe your jewelry carefully with a non-abrasive polishing or lens cloth to keep it clean and free of elements that oxidize. Daily cleaning is highly suggested. *Although rare, sometimes individual body chemistries can react with the metal and cause a reaction. Pregnancy, thyroid disorders, hormone levels, medications and more can affect the PH levels within the body alkalinity versus acidity, and may cause a reaction with your piece.